“Successful marketing solutions combine both logical and creative aspects. As consumers, we are bombarded daily by product marketing: advertisements, branding, promotions, and the like. Getting your message to your customers through all the marketing noise takes understanding.”
- New ideas: Whats’s been done? What hasn’t been done
- Trends: Where has the market been? Where is it heading?
- Designs: What appeals to your market?
- Media outlets: where are your customers getting information?
- Define the objective
- Develop a strategy to achieve the objective
- Identify tactics to support the strategy
- Define budget, timeline, and required resources
- Communicate plan to all involved parties
- Provide training, if necessary
- Create and launch tactical plan
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of the plan
- Provide plan adjustments as needed
- Conduct review of plan results
- Determine next steps for the next project